Portfolio and Program Management
Maintaining Pipeline and Program transparency across the portfolio to guide operations and accelerate decision-making. Manage cross-functional program strategy and planning. Assist with identifying and building out, internal and external capabilities needed for success.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the creation of product development strategies
- Accelerate decision-making
- Develop, maintain, track and manage integrated program plans to drive strategy, planning, and program reporting cross functionally
- Identify and manage critical path issues and challenges, locking down milestones and controlling/communicating any & all plan changes
- Assist the CSO, President R&D in building out additional capabilities required for product portfolio success
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Deep R&D operational experience with functional expertise relevant to R&D program and/or portfolio leadership
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Solutions-oriented with strong problem solving and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate project team meetings, enhance cross-functional communication, support decision making, influence outcomes, and ensure alignment among internal (and sometimes external) stakeholders
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years R&D experience in the life science industry.
If interested, we would welcome a cover letter and CV sent to email@example.com No phone calls please, and only those we will be following up with, will receive a reply.